Welcome to The Entire Gym! These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to the website, mobile application, and other online services (collectively, the “Services”) offered by The Entire Gym (“The Entire Gym”, “we”, “our”, or “us”).
By using our Services, you agree to these Terms. Please read them carefully before using our Services.
ACCOUNTS AND REGISTRATION In order to access and use certain features of our Services, you may be required to register for an account. You agree to provide accurate and complete information when registering for an account and to update your information as necessary to ensure that it remains accurate and complete.
AGE REQUIREMENTS You must be at least 18 years of age to use our Services.
PAYMENT The Entire Gym offers various subscription options for its Services. You agree to pay all fees and charges associated with your subscription in a timely manner. The Entire Gym reserves the right to change its subscription fees and charges from time to time and will provide notice of any such changes.
USE OF THE SERVICES You agree to use our Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use our Services:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- To engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm The Entire Gym or users of the Services or expose them to liability.
- To attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Services.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
USER CONTENT You may be able to upload, submit, or publish content to our Services (“User Content”). You represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights to upload, submit, or publish User Content to our Services and that such User Content does not violate any third-party rights or applicable laws.
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on our Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our Services.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
DISCLAIMERS THE ENTIRE GYM SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF OUR SERVICES OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OUR SERVICES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN NO EVENT SHALL THE ENTIRE GYM BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES, EVEN IF THE ENTIRE GYM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO US